THINGLINK

Thursday 3 November 2016

FEEDBACK - HEALTH CHECK 1
The first health check i recieved gave me constructive feedback on my blog - including my strengths, weaknesses and vital things i could include to ensure a top grade.


 
My strengths include a substansial amount of research included in my posts to ensure a furter insight to film editing and production. This is helpful for me as it allows me to establish what i would like to include into my groups film when it comes to filming. I also think by using a range of ICT platforms it allows be to become more advanced technically therefore giving me practise for the editing process of our fillm.

My weaknesses include ensuring all posts are consistent with detail. This is important as it shows effort and knowledge throughout the year rather than just a certain point in time. It's vital that i take the time to make each post to a good standard therefore i can have a better understanding whilst making our own film.

No comments:

Post a Comment