THINGLINK

Thursday 6 October 2016


22. Kenny, David, Tristen, Thabiti from 283goswellg on Vimeo.

The reason I decided that this was my favourite film opening was because it built great tension in me as the audience. I also really liked the use of lighting and found that it also contributed the level of intensity when watching it. This group used a variety of shot types which seamlessly ran into each other and looked visually stunning. This group also used a wide range of special effects which really expressed which genre they were trying to re create and helped keep me as the audience almost pinned to the screen for example they used a flashing effect which conveyed a sense of urgency and rush and suggested that the narrative would be action packed. I also found there use of props extremely creative for example they used a camera battery in  place of a gun for the crime scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment