THINGLINK

Friday 13 January 2017


BACKGROUND MUSIC PRACTISE


Here are some of the  audio tracks I have looked at and combined with our opening. In order to create these tracks I used ordinary music which I felt had potential to sound good when mixed with the film opening. I chose four tracks and played with the tempo and clarity on garage band to give it a spooky feel I also added a drone to some of the audios where I felt it was needed. Underneath this description  are both the original tracks and my own track which I changed.



This track was made by James Blake. I chose to look at his music because most of his work is very atmospheric and I thought this would work well with our project. As you can see for this track I played with the tempo and volume. This was one of my favourite tracks as I thought both the lyrics and the songs worked well with the footage in our film opening.


By Naomi Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment